For positive border experiences
Thanks to our many years of experience, expert employees and in cooperation with our partner companies, we can take on the customs clearance, logistics and transportation of your goods from A to Z. In addition, you have the same contact person available to you from the word go. Processing the order through a single source provides you with a major benefit in terms of efficiency: you save time, effort, staff and costs.
Customs clearance as a central element of the logistics chain
Customs clearance is a core link in the logistics chain and affects around 20,000 lorries that cross the Swiss border daily. However, the regulations for international goods exchange are becoming increasingly diverse.
We master the complexity of customs for you – with speed, security and reliability. Regardless of which border crossings your goods use to enter or leave Switzerland: we are there and carry out French, German or Austrian import and export customs clearance.
For Italian clearances, we work with Italian customs clearance partners. You can therefore choose us as your partner for all destinations, rather than having several partners or even a different one at each border crossing. That increases your efficiency.
Customs clearance at our domestic terminals (ZE/ZV – Authorised Consignee/Authorised Consignor)
Cross-border goods transit can move fast. So fast, in fact, that your goods are mostly already cleared through customs when the lorry arrives.
- We master the most complex customs clearances and procedures
- We specialise in mass processing
- Passive and active processing procedures
- Provisional import and export clearances
- Creation and deletion of T1
Transportation, domestic groupage distribution and warehouse logistics
We take care of everything – from infrastructure in Switzerland to partnerships for Europe-wide transportation services
- In cooperation with well-known and capable partners, we offer transportation services throughout Europe.
- Our core competencies include overnight logistics, an exclusive piece goods network and express and parcel services.
- We maintain warehouse locations and terminals with ZE/ZV (approved recipient/sender) status at strategically important intersections throughout Switzerland.
- High quality and reliability
- One contact partner for all logistics services
- Professional, multilingual contact partners (German, French, Italian, English)
- Gapless coverage for delivery or collection in all European countries
- State-of-the-art equipment: swap trailers and means of transport from Sprinter vans to trains and jumbo trailers
- Individual offers to suit your requirements